Friday, August 24, 2007

ben 10yson



Ben 10 is an example of a for-kids cartoon that adults could like. I occasionally get bored, but it's still fun nevertheless. Ben and his cousin Gwen are riots. And they keep adding nice developments in the plot, his grandpa Max being a former alien hunter "plumber", ghostfreak getting out of ben's watch, adding werewolf dna, meeting future ben 10,000, and more..

Finally gave in to my "comrades", I actually am embarrassed going over ben 10 toys at toy kingdom with 7 year olds, I kid with my wife, they're are my "homies." Just got the Ben toy. Resisting getting any alien toys, because I know if I get one, i'd eventually have to hunt them all down. Here's my cool ben.



more toys here http://www.toywiz.com/ben10ten.html


upcoming toys from toynewsi.com, I love the translucent part of this new wave compared to the current versions, this could mean trouble for me. And of course lucky girl gwen tennyson. Maybe a Grandpa Max in Plumber gear? Heatblast, diamondhead, xlr8, fourarms, wildmutt, upgrade, ghostfreak, stinkfly are my favorites.


(added more pictures 9/4/2007)







and the upcoming live action movie, cool!
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/promotion_landing_page/ben10/index.html

1 comment:

Ҝevin,趙定城 said...

hi man.i think its alright to like ben 10 at an adult age.but seriously,ben 10 rocks man!!!!i love it.^^