Friday, September 21, 2007

Voltron I?






Found this picture in the net. I have this robot at home, had it since I was a kid. I'm not sure if it had a sword though. Too bad, i don't know where the box is, must have been thrown out in between moving homes. Too bad.

I've long since been wanting to know what the name of the robot is. I didn't think it was voltron because the voltron i know are 5 lions who can combine to form 1 big robot. Probably I was asking for a voltron when I was a kid, and my mom or godparents picked up a what do you know, Voltron-titled box. Still am grateful.

Got excited and nostalgic to finally know the name of this robot because like I said, don't have the box anymore. Had fun playing w/ this! Thank goodness it's still complete and happily standing on one of our shelves at home.

more details on this at http://www.collectiondx.com/node/1063.
Apparently he also asked for a Voltron (Lions) but got this toy. :)

3 comments:

Sean Teegardin said...

It is Dairugger XV also known as Vehicle Voltron (Voltron of the Near Universe)

waraijj said...

hehe, thanks! although i didn't see any cartoon of this. :)

Anonymous said...

This Voltron was on at the same time the lion Voltron was. In my area, they switched off...one day vehicles, another day lions.